Anubhav Kapoor has twenty-one (21) years of in-house experience with consistent achievement while serving as key member and advisor to executive management, implementing strategic business growth initiatives, managing through crisis and change, and overseeing all aspects of corporate governance and the corporate legal function with global responsibilities.
Listed by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) among top 300 World’s Leading IP Strategists.
Work experience with companies engaged in information technology (IT), software, food, pharmaceuticals, and engineering services in automotive, aerospace & industrial machinery.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS AREAS INCLUDE:
Complex Transaction Negotiation and Management * Corporate Governance * Regulatory Compliance * Global Subsidiary Management * Mergers & Acquisitions * Business Advisory & Solutions * Corporate Structuring * Securities Law * Financial Transactions * Litigation Management * International Arbitration * Enterprise Risk Management * Public Company Representation * Intellectual Property * Management of Business Ethics * Corporate Sustainability * Business Strategy * Share Incentive Schemes * Team Building * Leadership Awards & Recognition
• Listed on Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Strategy 300 among world’s 300 IP strategist – June 2015
• Asia IP Elite 2014 – Recognizing Tata Technologies for using IP in Business Strategy IP Media Group & IAM Magazine, UK – Dec 2014 – Shanghai-China
• India Compliance Awards 2014 – Best Compliance Program Award 2014 Legasis Group – October 2014 – Mumbai, India
• Legal Era IP Awards 2014 – Best In-House IP Team of the year in IT & Technology Legal Era Group. – Aug 2014 –Mumbai, India
• Asia IP Elite 2013 – Recognizing Tata Technologies for using IP in Business Strategy IP Media Group & IAM Magazine, UK – Nov 2013 – Singapore
Recognized within the Tata Group for implementing several “Leading Edge” practices